Sunday, August 6, 2017

I Had A Dream...



that i was driving a mercedes benz SUV... just driving and driving and driving... spinning the wheels around the block... then BAM!!!!

i suddenly found myself in my childhood bed... a metal framed bunk bed... single on top and queen on the bottom... (no pun intended)...

but i was not alone in bed... i was in bed with a guy... a shirtless guy... under the covers... with me in it... (all this happening as i was looking at it from a third person point of view)...

i was rolling around in bed with him ... just like in that faith hill music video... and i felt it all... CUDDLES AND ALL...

Faith Hill ~ Breathe
what came next was kinda obvious...

i lifted one of his arms up ever so gently... and took a...

slow... 
long... 
hard... 

intoxicating whiff of his pit... and i smelled it all... i could smell it ...I SMELLED IT ALL...

for whatever magical reason that my cognitive imagination could conjure up my actual smell receptors to produce an intimately distinctive scent of his pit still baffles my mind... (c'mon i was dreaming ! i know i was... but why did it smell so damn REAL!!!??)

POOF !

***

i woke up from this amazing interlude...feeling an instant urge to tell someone about it...

because the guy in my dream wasn't just any random fantasy guy... 

the guy was actually one of my facebook friends... and for some reason... i was so hesitant and afraid to tell this guy about it... and so i just posted this...



now the only reason i posted it that way... was because just like that taylor swift song... i have become invisible to him since who knows when... i mean ... we used to chat every other day ... but people have their own facebook lives to tend to and post about... and "people" just don't keep in touch like they used to... i mean i myself am guilty of having my own selfish reasons why i don't bother to "keep in touch" with friends on fb anymore too... 

but all things aside... for some weird reason... i wanted him to know... but just couldn't bring myself to tell him about it... 

out of all the friends on fb i could have dreamt of... it had to be him.... (sigh)...

and as i retrace back my steps that transpired me to dream of him... hmmm let me see...... :

  • a lazy saturday afternoon... so lazy ... i could die...
  • stumbled upon this sexy video which totally got me hooked and abused the repeat button :
Charli XCX ~ Boys
  • and yes... brandon urie , charlie puth, joe jonas & mark ronson were all in the video... and they pretty much sum up the guys i have fantasized about many times before... (especially charlie puth... oh how i wish he was gay)...
  • later that night twatched some everybody loves raymond on netflix and found myself feeling stupidly sensitive every time ray and debra were in bed cuddling....
  • and lastly just before i slept... i was looking through some pics of a mercedes benz GLS because silly people on fb were comparing that SUV with the new toyota C-HR SUV...
so... over the course of one desperately lazy afternoon where i struggled to keep myself occupied because my boredom was making my mind wander and think of things i shouldn't be thinking of (because i know it will only end up making me feel utterly depressed)...

watching that BOYS video and listening to it for 100 x's may have embedded a little seed in my head... making me think about the fantasy of ALL FANTASIES... (wanting a man to call my own)...

and watching ray and debra cuddle in bed which made my heart sink for no apparent reason... (which happens alot more frequently these days)...

and last but not least... that stupid Mercedes Benz.. i mean... my god... i'm not even one who is even cares about cars... (but ironically... the guy i dreamt about is such total car geek..)

oops!... i may have said too much...

but hey... it's no secret... because he is one of the guys on "The Road"...

sigh....

i guessed i over analyzed the crap out of this dream this time...

:-p


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (57) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)