Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Road...




DEAR ROB ~ the one that got away...

VIETNAMESE GUY ~ my very first date... EVER...

MR TANKTOP ~ the man who got me into a public restroom...

THE STALKER ~ the boy who said those magic words...

PLAYER ~ the almost "first" boyfriend experience...

J ~ the one that shook my world...

OSAMA ~ that crazy terrorist :-)

THE HIPPIE ~ the rebound that never was...


GRINDR BOY ~ the boy who took one look at me...

CRAZY PSYCHO ~ the boy that wasn't the one in his picture...

UNCLE QUEEN ~ the uncle that kissed me in public...

FANNY ~ the friend through it all...

FATTY ~ the guy who expected something in return... 

DRAMA QUEEN ~ the one bad experience after the next...

BRITISH UNCLE ~  the one where nothing happened...

DAMES ~ the guy who deleted me all because i liked "kink"...

SUB GUY ~ mr first real bondage experience...

MOMMA'S BOY ~ the boy who wanted to be boyfriends...

LAB BOY ~ the guy who didn't appreciate my april' fools day prank...

MR 6 PAC ~ the one that was too good to be true...

J 2.0 ~ the guy who wrecked star wars for me...

OZ BEEFCAKE ~ the one night i'll never ever forget...

SKINNY GUY ~ the guy that actually got me hard...

THE TERMINATOR ~ the man who made me cry like a baby...

THE JERK ~ the boy who almost had his way with me...

J 3.0 ~ the one that never got to recieve my xmas gift...

KINKY COLONEL SANDERS ~ the pre prelude to german sausage...

KINKY STINKY GUY ~ the prelude to german sausage...


GERMAN SAUSAGE ~ the man who i never wrote about... (maybe one day...)... 

SUGAR DADDY ~ the man who told me to just let things "happen"...

SCAMMER ~ the guy who tried to scam me for...

ARMY GUY ~ the guy who could have been...

TWO FACE ~ the perfect date that had a twisted ending...


GYM GUY ~ the guy who's "just not that into me"...

TICKLE TOY ~ the one i had the hardest time turning down... 

TICKLE TOY 2.0 ~ the christmas surprise i never expected...

COACH DINOSAUR ~ a surprisingly nice old man... 

HOT BUFF TANKTOP GYM GUY ~ the cherry on top that made me lose all faith...


3 comments:

fantus said...

So many men...some of them are dick....
some of them are lost...
some of them are afraid....
some of them cannot believe they lost you...
some are yet to come.....

N!LoC said...

Well hope the one that is yet to come is u ..

samia hussain said...

nice post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (110) Poems (94) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)