Sunday, November 2, 2014

Singapore Part 4 : A Taste Of Vanilla...


"colin the Caterpillar... becomes a beautiful butterfly"


yes... vanilla... the flavour that i have never really took any fancy to...

if i'd like to indulge in... (let's say).....ice cream ... i immediately think of chocolate... and when the rare mood calls for something different... i go for sweet cute and pink-hued  strawberry...

but NEVER just plain vanilla...

it just doesn’t satisfy me one bit...

now having said that... i really am just referring to ice cream flavours... but in terms of something more sexual... “vanilla” sex was something i never gave any thought to ... mainly because of how i could never imagine myself getting naked and rolling around in bed with a guy (with all my - body conscious insecurities - and all..) ... and may i remind you... i do have UGLY DUCKLING SYNDROME ! and still cope with it every single day...

sometimes... you can plan and anticipate things until you get blue in the face... but when you get down to it... things just happen... and they can take a turn on it’s own... and that’s kinda what happened with me and a guy i met up with from RECON.

now i am not one to just kiss and tell... (i’m a classy lady... or at least i’d like to think so... lol)... but the entire experience with him from start to finish... was... a surprising eye opener...

it started out kinky (blindfolded "prisoner of war" position and all) and worked it's way backwards from there... and ultimately ended up being a full fledged VANILLA make out session in bed... lol... well i wanted to give him a happy ending with a hand job but he stopped me and said :

" no... i'm not gonna cum now... ...... .... i want you to kiss me..."

(and my god... some part in my mind just went ... YES SIR!!! ... you ask... and you shall receive!!!...)

i experienced alot of firsts with him... mainly being my first time kissing a guy ... cuddling with a guy...  being completely naked with a guy...  Seriously! That wasn't an easy feat for me to do! I totally shed all my inhibitions away and became ... well? ... A butterfly ! Lol !

(there was even a particular moment where his untied wrists from behind his head slowly crept it's way couping a feel up my ass and thigh ... then as his blind fold finally came off and he took one slow long look at my bare naked vulnerable body... and whispered... “baby... you're so beautiful”....)

my heart stopped beating for an entire second... 

and the moment i heard him say that to me... i immediately went “down” and “tasted” something for the very first time... lol  (i guess that’s the right way to win me over and make to me go down on ya...)

again... i really don’t want to dive into too much detail... but... i also gave him something i always wondered about... something that i learned from seeing bob carlisle on an interview on oprah ages ago about his song called “butterfly kisses”... it’s actually a real sappy corny love song but scroll towards the end of the (linked) video to find out what’s it means to give someone butterfly kisses...

when we finally finished up... we had one more last kiss (a few more last kisses actually... hihi)....but on our very very last kiss just before we said our goodnights as he had to leave..... one of my feet automatically did this...

:-)

sigh.... it was a completely un forced reflex action .... it was mind boggling that my twinkle toes kicked one heel up... and i ended up giggling about it uncontrollably...

i may have experienced alot of my firsts with him... but technically i’m still a virgin... and walked away with accepting this for what it really was...

a sam smith song....



2 comments:

fantus said...

I wish you more moments like this!!!

N!LoC said...

Tq fanny :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (115) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (40) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)