Monday, March 24, 2014

My Little Black Book : Hook Up...


"...every now and then... i find myself doing a little soul searching about why is it just so hard for me to find a decent guy to call my own... and in this particular episode of my life... i looked back on my experiences with guys that just make me wonder... where are all the good guys...?"

BRITISH UNCLE ~

this was one of the most adventurous things i had ever done... which was basically meeting a guy for a “hook up”... plain and simple...  he was in town for a couple of days for business and he wanted to meet up in his hotel room...

mind you... he was a much older guy, balding and with a pot belly just like santa clause... he was such a gentleman... meeting me at the lobby and accompanying me to his room... we sat down and he turned off the tv and i knew then... he meant business...

we talked for awhile and (again i just don’t know why i just have this way of clicking and conversing so easily, having so much in common with much older guys) ... then he changed the subject to what we would like to "do"...  he told me what he wanted to "do"... and then it was my turn... but the moment i told him about not liking anyone touching me... (read “Don’t Touch My Body” for more info about one of my pet peeves)... he basically said that well..

“that’s that then?.. there’s no point in doing anything if i don’t get to do anything to you let alone even touch you”... 

(now he could have easily stood up and asked me to leave and not waste his time...) but as i said... he was a gentleman and he smiled and just gave me some good advice about pursuing anymore “hook ups” in the future... because he said it's gonna be hard to find hook ups with guys when you are not willing to let them touch me...

it was a nice heart to heart ... words of wisdom coming from a man who apparently had a boyfriend back home but openly admits to fooling around with other guys whenever he travels... and i thought.. hmm maybe it was for the best... because what would i have been if i really did go through with fooling around with him?... i would technically have been known as “the other woman!”  lol


oh well... at least i was honest with him and stayed true to my principles... i really just don’t think i would like anyone touching me... i like to "give"... not so much "get"... that’s just me :-)  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (57) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (33) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)