Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Little Black Book : Dangerous Part 1...


"...every now and then... i find myself doing a little soul searching about why is it just so hard for me to find a decent guy to call my own... and in this particular episode of my life... i looked back on my experiences with guys that just make me wonder... where are all the good guys...?"
FATTY ~

this guy was oh so memorable... he was the one who aggressively pursued me because i was so much his "type"... he said he noticed that i was a newbie on this gay social app and just wanted to get to know me...  one thing led to another...  and then i met up with him like the very next day...  he brought me to have a late night supper at mc donald’s and he helped me finish my chicken nuggets...(i guess u can understand why i code named him FATTY ? :-P) 

he insisted that i should one day accompany him to his usual hang out place  which was a nice cozy gay bar... i never even knew there were actual gay bars in my town!?... so i agreed to go with him... he fetched me after he finished work and took me back to his place first... he took a shower and totally got dressed (and undressed ) in front of me!!! ....

i was like  (oooo this is nice?!... but pls keep in mind that he is a FATTY ! :-P )... so "man boobs" and a "third trimester laughing Buddha pregnant belly" was definitely not gonna get me hard at any point... but it was really nice to experience a guy stripping  in front of you so nonchalantly ... hmmm made me think about if i had a boyfriend ... i’m sure this would be a regular free peep show for me... (sigh)...

anyways we got to the bar and the place was filled with hotties and cuties... but only one thing... NOBODY talked to me all night long except the bartender... AND HE WAS STRAIGHT!...  apparently there was this unwritten rule with FATTY ... he was some sort of possessive big shot "socialgay" extraordinaire who knew all the gays in town and has a ga zillion friends on facebook... and he did warn me that NOBODY would dare talk to me unless he introduced them to me...

so i just sat there by the bar trying to have a good time while FATTY went around socializing with all his friends... so i sipped and sipped on my pink coloured girly alcoholic cocktail and got myself feeling a lil' tipsy...

then all of a sudden...this super gorgeous tall skinny guy with defined cheekbones and sweeping justin bieber hair came strolling in... and surprise? surprise? ... he was also one of FATTY’S friends...  (and this was the turning point of the night)... i noticed that FATTY was messaging  gorgeous on his phone and i looked over and saw what gorgeous sent FATTY... and it read...

continued to PART 2...

2 comments:

fantus said...

hey N!Loc....what is with the cheap soap opera "to be continued"...???

Get on with it....I mean I have to wait....so not into this waiting thing.

oh and the "FATTY" thing...you are so

DEAD!!!


So get on with it....

yes,yes..i know you are "a mean boy tongue" kind of guy!!

N!LoC said...

CHEAP SOAP OPERA ???!!! LOL! Yes!!! Mission accomplished!! Haha! Ok ok .. I'll post the "finale episode" later today hihi .. Thanks for commenting fanny :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (115) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (40) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)