Sunday, November 3, 2013

My Little Black Book :Young & Old...


"...every now and then... i find myself doing a little soul searching about why is it just so hard for me to find a decent guy to call my own... and in this particular episode of my life... i looked back on my experiences with guys that just make me wonder... where are all the good guys...?"

UNCLE QUEEN ~

oh... met up with this older guy in his early 50’s and actually hit it off straight away! we kept the conversation going... talked about his wife and his kids and it was all rather interesting... he was the one and only guy that paid the bill for our green tea lattes... and at the end of the night.. he walked me to my car and totally stole a kiss on my cheek! together with a side strangling hug...

we did plan to go to a gay club together one weekend but it never transpired because he just disappeared into dust and never heard from him again...

(gosh... i still can’t believe he totally kissed me in public !)

LAB BOY ~

right after uncle queen, i started chatting with this tall cute and nerdy guy who was much more age appropriate for me... we had such chemistry on chat that we just had to meet up... and his work place was just minutes away from where i lived! (how great was that???)...

 we had late night drinks one Friday and after that we did an impromptu date walk at a park nearby... everything went great.. it was the closest thing to a perfect date i ever experienced... we even continued our conversation on chat  when we got home...

but then after that a few things happened over the next few days...and i even wrote about it in a post called “The Truth About Me” where i guess maybe he just wasn’t that into me... 

he too disappeared into dust right after april fools day when i posted a picture of him on his facebook page shirtless by the pool and  photoshopped a flower bra and lipstick on his face... apparently he didn’t take it too well... because he kinda scolded me and said a few nasty things and deleted the pic almost immidiately !


(shesh! some people just don’t know how to take a joke!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (57) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)