Thursday, July 11, 2013

Picture Frames...


picture picture picture


i once filled every inch of wall space in my room with posters of the spice girls... sporty... baby... scary... ginger and POSH... in all their glory of their hey days...

when i was getting into the groove as a teeny bopper...i put up pictures of my high school friends... thinking that they were what defined me in the brutal pecking order hierarchy of “cool” ness...

and after the spiceworld mania in my head subsided... i replaced them with posters of video game characters and fantasy heroes... yeah... i guess i was a role playing game (RPG) junkie for a good number of years...

then during my college years i had the nerve to  put up sensual homoerotic photo spreads i cut out from fashion magazines...(just to help me get through my intensely horny dog days)...giggle giggle (my personal record was 7x's in one day) HA HA HA!

and the last poster i ever put up on a wall was of Mariah during her “emancipation” comeback year... it was when i cemented my adoration for her... and made me an eternal fan for life !

so through the years... pictures have come and gone... posters were ripped down and thrown away... and as of now... i don’t have any pictures or posters in my room anymore... but i do hope that one day i can put a picture on my bed side table...

perhaps a picture to look at every night before i go to sleep... and again to glance at every morning when i wake up...

a picture that can frame my life... and maybe a life...that can be framed...in that picture...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (115) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (40) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)