Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I Had A Dream...


"baaa aaa aaa.."


i had this dream where i was running through an open prairie with vastly clean green grass all around  and huge bundles of haystacks scattered across...

there were these lamby-mini sheep-lassie looking prairie dogs with thick burly cotton like fur coming my way... (just a couple of them)

and i was trying to out run them... but they all came (galloping) closer to me... and when they did get close enough... i just took my baseball bat and gently "pushed" them away...

(yes i had a baseball bat in my hands)

it was almost as if they were happy to be near me but i felt that they were trying to eat me or something... so i kept pushing them away one by one with my big ole bat...

and then...

“poof”

i woke up...


:-0


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (57) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (33) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)