Thursday, December 22, 2011

Snap...



robocop vision : target identified


my name is N!LoC... and i'm an addict...

i'm addicted to .....TANKTOPS...

call me a pervert...

call me a sexual predator...

call me whatever you want...

i accept full responsibility for my actions...

but i just wanna state ... that i was not always this way...

this just happened after i got my iphone...and candid "snaps" became so conveniently discreet and easy...

oh santa... all i want for christmas is to touch and kiss that lovely bicep of his...

i have been a very good boy this year... i swear...

:-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)